Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have finally figured out how to upload photos...I am going to try it with a card that was inspired by this card (left and below) on SCS by "Luv2Stamp&Scrap"...I absolutely LOVED the way the swirls came off the center panel onto the background!



I tried to make this card and mine looked old and grandmother-ish....It wasn't at all as beautiful as this one! (Probably because I didn't have the correct colors and I substituted More Mustard and Handsome Hunter!) Now there's nothing wrong with being a grandma, but it's not a look I was going for this time!




SO...I switched up the colors (I used Very Vanilla and Purely Pomegranate cardstock, with Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi ink...). When I finished it, I liked it but it was missing something. It didn't take me long to determine that I needed some BLING on that card! (What else is new?) So, I added the medallion (which was embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder) and a new SU Ice Bling Brad!

I like it! Tell me what you think!

















2 comments:

Jacki McHale said...

Very cute! I like your page, I'm glad you followed thru with it!

Jenalyn said...

Hi, this is Jen from the meeting.
I am so proud of you. It looks good I have my personal blog but I need to work on my business one I will let you know when it is up and running. Way to go!