Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Back!

Well, it took me awhile but I am back! Yesterday the catalogs came in...I spent the entire afternoon, the evening, and most of this morning and afternoon drooling over everything! This catalog is fabulous!! There is something for everyone! I didn't post because I have club tomorrow and I wanted to surprise all of the ladies! I can't wait for them to see it! YAHOO!! They are going to love it!


Here is a simple card done with my favorite retiring set, Mixed Bouquet. I didn't add a sentiment because I want the card to be versatile. I will add the sentiment when I decide to use the card. I don't know if you can tell, but I used Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers! First I used Heat-and-Stick (love that stuff!!) and then the Dazzling Diamonds! I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments: