Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've been missing!!

Sorry I have been gone so long...we got Gen back to school and my new goodies from SU came in...needless to say, I have been drooling over everything. But about the time I sat down to create, Madeline had seven of her friends from college pop in and take the house by storm. They are all really nice kids and they just needed a place to sleep! They came into town for the PITCHFORK music festival. It sounds like it is fun! crowded and hot...but fun. Anyway, I have been busy trying to keep up with that stuff! BUT...I did manage to finish something for Genevieve. It is a card tin, decorated and filled with cards for her at college! I hope she likes it!



I will be back tonight with some posts of the new goodies from SU! The stuff I have gotten is fantastic!!! Wait until you see it. You will want it all!!!

No comments: