Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A twist

Hey, everyone! How are you? Happy Fourth of July - EARLY! I have been wanting to show you this card we made in club...it was a make-n-take kit that I tweaked a bit...

The recipe called for us to take the chipboard flower and use regal rose (or was it ruby red???) craft ink...that was okay, but I really wanted to do something different. SO, I used lumiere (boo hoo - I will miss that stuff!) and some Cool Caribbean (sp) reinker and that's how I colored the flower! I hope you like it! Later tonight or tomorrow I will have some awesome samples from the new catalog! I have made a few and the Diva Daubers have been hard at work! Wait until you see these cards! You will love them!

2 comments:

Jenalyn said...

very cute, way to change it up.
My email is strwberipie16@yahoo.com
It should be working fine.

Lois said...

I love this! You really did a great job!