Saturday, August 4, 2007

Home again!

Hello everyone! Emma and I returned from moving Genevieve to her apartment in Milwaukee and let me say this....OH MAN! It was exhausting! We didn't get home until around 5:30 yesterday and then I had a crop at the LSS...I came home early - about 10:30 - because I was just too tired to move. I told Genevieve she could get someone else to move her next time! (hee-hee) If Emma hadn't come, I don't think she would have gotten moved so efficiently or so quickly...if you can call two days QUICKLY!!!

I also have wanted to post about a book I finished. I am a fan of "The Kite Runner". When I saw this book I knew that it would be a great read....However, I was being frugal...HAH! (Cheap is more like it!!) and didn't want to buy it unless I had to! Well, lucky for me my friend had it and loaned it to me. I spent three glorious days, savoring that book...it is beyond wonderful! I love, love, love it! It made me grateful to be born a woman in the United States. Great book. I laughed and cried and worried and thought about the plight of others in less fortunate situations than I....what more could you ask for in a book??? If you are looking for something to read, this is the book for you!

Now you know why I haven't been stamping! I am going to be away from the computer for a few days, but am hoping to make some projects while I am busy doing other things! So, check back in a few and hopefully I will have some new things posted! Until then, here is a pic of a card from our diva dauber swap. It was created by Valerie; it is "gaw-juss" darling! I love the colors (Certainly Celery and So Saffron is one of my favorite and often used combinations!!); and that wheel!!! I didn't really care for it until I saw this card! Hmmmm....it may have to go on my next order! Enjoy!!!!

No comments: