Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have been busy!

Hello! So much has been happening...I don't know where to begin. First of all, I celebrated my 50th birthday with my daughter who turned 21! Emma was our designated driver...need I say more???? Here are some pictures from our "evening" out:

This is us at the beginning of the evening:



And here we are at the end of the evening:



All I can say is that it is a good thing we had a designated driver! YOWSER! There are a LOT of pictures in-between, but per my DH request, I have not posted them! It was fun and we did behave...essentially. LOL! We had a great time! I hated to see Gen return to school...


The very next day (after Gen returned to school) we had our Diva Meeting. Here are some beautiful cards made by Jackie:




Jackie is also knows as "hpyscrpr2" over on SCS. Her cards are absolutely beautiful! She takes her time and sees to every detail. There were more cards in this series, but I am saving them for club....or maybe a class. I haven't decided yet! The swaps were awesome! I will post some pictures soon. I think I misunderstood the idea behind the swap...but I was allowed to swap anyway. Next month is going to be a punch swap...with a twist! Wait until you see it.

Later in the week, Madeline and I (and Em) spent the night in the emergency room of Children's Memorial Hospital. Madeline has had a terrible back ache and Tuesday night it became unbearable. Right now it is looking like she has a broken vertebrae. OUCH! We will know more when we go and visit the ortho-man! I will keep you posted! So that's where I have been...

Check back in a few days...I have some wonderful Halloween things that I made last week with some stamping-diva-friends. I think you will enjoy them! Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Jenalyn said...

Looks like you and your daughter had a great time. You seem to have an awesome realtionship with your family. So cool.