Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, one and all!!

Happy New Year! This is what we woke up to today! Isn't it beautiful? I am going to venture out and take some close-up shots of the trees and the piles of snow...I love the snow! Don't you?
Here are some pictures of how we spent our New Year's:
This is a picture of Em and two of her friends...she went to a party last night and then had five girls come over and spend the night. They are now playing the Wii!!! The BEST Christmas present in the world!!! (hee hee - can you tell what I got???)

And of course...what's an entry without the Biscuit???? Here she is! My little pumpkin! She is too cute for words. Yesterday as my DH and I awaited the new year, she slept on the back of the couch and snored like nobody's business! YIKES! This little puppy can snore!

And here we are playing SET. This is the most fun card game in the world! It is easy to play and really gets your mind going. We started playing this when Gen was in first grade. It is for all age groups and is a LOT of fun! Check this game out. You can play it online to get a taste of it here. They have a daily puzzle you can try and there are also other games to play. We stumbled on this game when the girls were little and we still enjoy playing it now.

Well, I am off to enjoy the start of my new year...I have made several resolutions - mostly craft related. I hope you have enjoyed your holiday season and check back often to see what I am up to! Until next time...

No comments: