Sunday, September 23, 2007

Here are some creations!!

Hello, everyone! I cannot believe it has been one week since I blogged! Once I get my classroom up and running I will be better at this...at least I hope so! LOL! Here is a picture of one of my favorite cards! I got the set for free from Stampin Up! and I absolutely love it. I think it is one of the most versatile sets I have ever gotten! And of course, I used Ruby Red with Old Olive...two of my absolute favorite colors!!
Now I am going to show you some of my Dauber Diva creations...I didn't participate in the swap this month...with the BBQ and school starting, I didn't have time to create. BUT, here are some wonderful pictures of the creations of the divas! This one was done by Jackie B. She makes beautiful and detailed cards...every month. I am sure many of you know her from Splitcoaststampers...Her name there is Hpyscrpr2. Check out her work...it is awesome!

The next card is from one of the divas, but I don't know which one! There was no name on the back...so, if you are out there and recognize your card, give me a shout out and I will be glad to give you credit!


I am lucky to belong to such a talented group of stampers! They do inspire me every time we meet! Well, that's all for now. I am off to do school work. I will have Emma's Halloween Birthday invitations to show you soon....like in the next few days! We have been creating these for awhile now....we need to finalize the invitation now, so we can get them out in time! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, such fun, fun cards! You're so right too ... sharing the stamping with a group of fabboo stamping friends is such a delight!

~Tex