Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am gearing up!!!

Hello everyone! I wanted to post one of my creations before life became too hectic this weekend...I am running the BIG BBQ dinner sales at my daughter's high school and this weekend is the big kick-off selling weekend...I am swamped! To top it off, I threw my back out and have been unable to walk too much. YIKES! Bad timing....


Anyway, here is one of the cards that I created...


It's hard to tell on this scan (I really need to start using a digital camera, don't I?) but the butterflies are 3-dimensional and coated in - guess what? GLITTER!!! I used Dazzling Diamonds, the best (in my opinion) glitter in the world!!! The background is stamped with the swirly stamp from the set and the card stock edges are rubbed with ink. I was very happy with it. I hope you like it too!

Tune in soon and see my favorite card from my card-making session...it uses Wild Wasabi and Rose Red.....two of my favorite colors! Have a wonderful weekend....

No comments: