Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1st already! You know what that means...

Stampin Up! is getting ready for its Spring-Summer collection by announcing its retirement list. I am losing some of my favorite stamps...but I am sure they will be replaced by NEW favorites! To be sure you don't miss out on some of your favorite stamps, click here. Stampin Up! has also redesigned their website. (Or click on the link to the right!) It is much more user friendly and has many more samples. It is really quite nice!

I will be back later with some pictures of Christmas cards that I have been making. These used only paper and no stamps. Hmmmmm...interesting concept! Be sure to check out the new SU site and the retired list. I would hate for any of you to miss out on a stamp set you really love!

No comments: