Friday, February 1, 2008

Sell-A-Brate with me!!!!

It's that time! And what time is that??? It's time for FREE STAMPS! And this year's Sale-a-Bration sets are really something! There is a little bit for everyone! Check it out and be sure you look through the entire catalog....you don't want to miss a thing! Click on the catalog and it will take you directly to the Stampin' Up! on-line catalog so you can see everything there is to offer. If you see something you can't live without, contact me and I will gladly take your order!

Now on to some crazy stuff!!! Today we got 8 - 10" of snow! It was something else. And here's the crazy part...both my school district and my DD's district (the only kiddie at home) HAD SCHOOL! It took me 30 minutes to drive 4 miles! As I was walking in the door, they announced on the intercom that there would be no bus service this morning. WHAT?@#! I couldn't believe it. I still want to know WHY IN THE WORLD WE WERE EVEN THERE???? I had no students first hour...I had one student second hour...and three students third hour. School was cancelled after fourth hour and we teachers were allowed to go home at 1PM. Go figure. I still get mad when I think about it...now I am trying to focus on the fact that we had an "early quit" and it was Friday! YAY! That's pretty wonderful!

I will be posting some pics this weekend of projects that I have been working on. My heart book for DH is coming along...S-L-O-W-L-Y...but it's coming along. I have club tomorrow (hey girls!!) and the projects that we are making are FUN! I will post those after club. So be sure you check back here on either Saturday or Sunday!

Wherever you are, enjoy your day. I know that I am going to do just that!

No comments: