Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's May!

It's May and I just remembered that I didn't show you MY finished projects from my weekend CKU adventure! So...here are two pictures of my album that I made with Ali! It was a wonderful experience, reminding me to try new things in my crafting...This is the first page of the album.



I chose to do the album on my three girls. So the first page was an introduction into the album. The overlay is by Heidi Swapp and it is a clock face. Too cute. The next picture is of Gen's first section. I just love the picture of her on the left. All of the pictures, as a matter of fact, are great!



OK...now on to some gorgeous things I saw at the Dauber Divas meeting last Monday. The first picture is a layout that was done at SU Regionals. I couldn't attend this year and this is one of the creations that I missed making. The alphabet used here has been on my "to get" list for one year now. This layout has put it on the "next thing I order" list!!! LOL!


And this card was done by one of our divas. Isn't it beautiful? It uses the flower fusions (felt flowers) and jewel rhinestones and brads....and RUB - ONs!!! Isn't this fantastic? I love this card! This layout/design would be great on a scrapbook page!!! As soon as I identify who made it, I will gladly give them recognition! Maybe it was made by Valerie? or by Debbie? or by Pam? I just don't really know who made it. But thank you - whoever did! Because I LOVE it!!!

I have lots more to post! Some projects from club and some creating that I have done "on the side"! Hopefully I will get to it later today or tomorrow. Right now I have been busy with laryngitis! ha ha! How can you be busy with laryngitis you ask? Well...I have been busy trying NOT to talk...for those of you who know me, you know that's a difficult task!! ha ha!! Come back soon!



No comments: