Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hmmmmm.....

Well, it has been over two weeks and I am just now posting. I resisted posting because I was sure that I would have lots to say - later. Only...I really don't have much to say. I am totally unmotivated to show you all of the neat things that I have been working on...I am totally unmotivated to show you all of the great pics of the girls....I am totally unmotivated. My family says it happens every year at this time....I can't wait to be done with school and have the summer stretching ahead of me. Maybe they're right...after all, they live with me! *snort* I will post later in the week - PROMISE. I have pictures of projects from club...and I have pictures of prom...and I have pictures of Biscuit. I need to get posting! Have a dry, wonderful evening. Thanks for looking - come back soon.


PS Here's a sneak peek coming in June....I won't say anymore. It's more beautiful in real life than it is in a photo.....You will love it!

1 comment:

Jenn in GA said...

hey, i just read a comment you posted at pickledpaperdesigns.com about marisa de los santos. have you read the new one, belong to me? as FAB as her first, with the same and new characters!! i don't know anyone else who has read her works yet, so i thought i'd bop over and say hi!

btw, where in IN, because i grew up in fort wayne.