Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have been lazy......

Hello! I have been lazy and loving every minute of it! YAY! Unfortunately, this means that I have not been blogging. I am going to try and change that right now!

First of all, I wanted to share a photo from our almost-weekend in Michigan:


I say that ALMOST weekend since we were there only 30 hours before this nasty storm blew in (The lake doesn't look that bad in the picture...but believe me - it was awful!!) and took out the power. We waited around for a few hours and decided to head out. Consumer's Energy said that it could take up to four days to get the power back. YIKES! No bathroom for four days???? Oh my. No water???? Time to go home!!! :) It was fun while it lasted....

This is a photo of a card from one of the "Dauber Divas"....I saw this last month and I wanted to share it with you. It is with my new favorite set - "Always". Initially I didn't like this set. However, the more I get to using it, the more I really really like it. Notice how the diva used a rub-on? It is a great card! (If you are the creator of this card, let me know! I can't remember who made it!!)

I have some new creations that need to get photographed before I can share them with you. I will make that a priority tomorrow...I promise!

But...I have some other things to share with you, too! The retired list from Stampin Up! is available and all you have to do is click here! If you want the dormant list (these stamps will not be in the fall idea book but are still available for purchase) click here!

AND, today Shelli (owner of Stampin Up!) announced a new product line! It is going to be awesome...it is a popular item right now and it will match our products....it's in home decor! Any guesses out there???? Keep checking back for more info on this!

Well, I am off to bed. I am tired today and have lots to accomplish tomorrow.
Thanks for checking in. I promise it won't be so long until the next post!

No comments: