Sunday, June 1, 2008

WOW! IT'S JUNE!

Hello everyone! I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.....I only have two more half-days of school and then "school's out for summer"!!!! (cue music) It's finally here!!! YAY.


Today was stamp club....we met at Barb's. The FOOD was wonderful and the stamping was fan-tab-u-lous! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

We used the new sneak-peek stamp set "Fresh Cuts" for one of our projects. Here it is: I absolutely love, love, love this stamp. I don't know if it is something different from my usual style and that's why I love it or if it is just a really great stamp set...maybe a little of both! It is a really great, versatile set! I think this card above could use some BLING! What do you think

This card is a sample I made using the new stamp set. Isn't it cute? I am so wild about this set! Let me tell you!!!

On a different note....Genevieve begins her internship at the theater tomorrow. She is excited and willing to "get to it"! Madeline is still pounding the pavement...although she had an interview with a bank last week that looks promising. Emma still has one week of school...and then it's SUMMER VACATION for her!!!

Well, I am off to Borders to check out the magazines and books with Gen. I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards. I have more to post and will try to do just that when I am finished with school.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: